85% JV Partner
- Target: Copper/Gold porphyry mineralization
- JV between Cornerstone (15% financed through BFS and repayable out of Cornerstone's share of project revenues) and SolGold (85%) - subject to SolGold funding 100% through BFS
- Cornerstone also owns 6.9% of SolGold, or 20.8% interest (direct & indirect) in Cascabel
- The latest Cascabel Information can be found in the April 2022 Corporate Presentation
- 2022 Cascabel Pre-Feasibility Study:
(1) Shown on a 100% project basis. Where applicable, average production based on years 4-22 at full nameplate capacity.
(2) LT price assumptions (US$): Cu-$3.60/lb; Au-$1,700/oz; Ag-$19.90/oz.
(3) Wood Mackenzie Accelerated Energy Transition (2 ˚C) LT price forecast of US$4.20/lb Cu. Assumes spot price for gold and silver (see note 3 below).
(4) Spot prices as of April 4, 2022, Cu-$4.74/lb; Au-$1,933/oz; Ag-$24.50/oz.
- Initial Alpala Mineral Reserve Estimate:
- State-of-the-art block caving operation targeting the higher grade section of the deposit and initial Mineral Reserve of 558Mt at 0.58% Cu, 0.52 g/t Au
- Represents only 21% of M&I Resources and 38% of contained metal
- Resources outside of the initial Reserve are not sterilized and will be the subject of future studies
Notes to Reserves
(1) Effective date of the Mineral Reserves is 31 March 2022.
(2) Only Measured and Indicated Mineral Resources were used to report Probable Mineral Reserves.
(3) Mineral Reserve reported were not additive to the Mineral Resource and are quoted on a 100% project basis.
(4) The Mineral Reserve is based on the 18 March 2020 Mineral Resource.
(5) Totals may not match due to rounding.
(6) The statement uses the terminology, definitions and guidelines given in the CIM Standards on Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves (May 2014) as required by NI 43-101.
(7) The Mineral Reserve Estimate as of 31 March 2022 for Alpala was independently verified by Aaron Spong FAusIMM CP (Min) who is a full-time employee of Mining Plus. Mr Spong fulfils the requirements to be a “Qualified Person” for the purposes of NI 43-101 and is the Qualified Person under NI 43-101 for the Mineral Reserve.
(8) Figures may not compute due to rounding.
- 22-09 - Pre-Feasibility Study supports long-life, high-value Cascabel project
- 21-16 - Drill Hole 13 at Tandayama-America Porphyry Copper-Gold Target, Cascabel, intersects 1,010m @ 0.55% CuEq from 194m depth (including 392m @ 0.93% CuEq from 246m)
- 21-13 - SolGold & Cornerstone to Cooperatively Advance Cascabel to Maximize Shareholder Value
(1) See "Cascabel Property NI 43-101 Technical Report, Alpala Porphyry Copper-Gold-Silver Deposit - Mineral Resource Estimation, January 2021" with an Effective date: 18 March 2020 and Amended Date: 15 January 2021 (the "Amended Technical Report"), filed at www.sedar.com on January 29, 2021.